Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 4+1 for rent, st Hrdlorezska, Hrdlorezy, 100sqm, terrace, garage
Nice, unfurnished apartment 4+1 (100 sqm) is located in a family house after a complete reconstruction, Hrdlorezska street – Hrdlorezy. In the bathroom is a shower and toilet, another toilet is separate. The kitchen is equipped only with an electric oven. Available telephone and SAT. Central gas heating. Parking is available in the yard for two cars. The floor tiles and floating floors. The connection to the center provides bus, bus stop 4 minutes from the house. Near is a shopping center and the local football pitch. Not far from the house are green spaces where you can go for walk.
14 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilies 400CZK + energy|
|Address||Hrdlořezská, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.