Luxurious, beautiful and fully furnished apartment 4+1 in a family house in Prague 6, Dejvice, Hansp
We would like to offer you a beautiful, very luxurious, spacious apartment 4 1 with a total area 160 m2, located on the first floor of family house placed in the middle of well maintained garden. This apartment is fully equipped with modern furniture and designer appliances. There are two separate bedrooms, dining room, which can be connected from one side to the living room and on the other side with a kitchen – a fully opened there is an amazing space around an area of 70 square meters. The kitchen is new and fully equipped (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, ceramic hob, oven, extractor fan). From the kitchen is the entrance to the balcony. There is also a spacious bathroom, furnished atypical corner bath, shower, toilet and bidet. Heated floor. Other separate toilet. Utility room with washing machine. The floors are parquet and tiles, there are security doors. Heating central heating (gas boiler). There is satellite, wi-fi internet connection in the rent. There is the possibility of parking spaces to be rented with a monthly flat fee. The owner speak very good English and Russian, an advantage for foreign clients. Area of Hanspaulka, where this flat is situated is generally considered to be one of the most pleasant zones for living in Prague, because of it's quiet vicinity full of greenth together with perfect traffic availability.
28 500 CZKper month
|Address||Dejvice, Praha 6 - Dejvice (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.