Beautiful unfurnished duplex 3 +1 ( 163 sqm ) with the possibility of parking, Prague 1 - New Town
Beautiful and bright luxury duplex 3 +1 with an area of 163 m2 in Vladislavova street, Prague 1 – New Town. Apartment is located on the 6th and 7th floor of a brick house with an elevator, and was renovated in 1998. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one with a corner bath and the other with shower), 2 x WC and spacious living part. In the living room is a beautiful French window, which adds lightness to the apartment. The gas heating, wood floating floor and tiles. Available satellite. The possibility of renting a parking space for a fee. A very lucrative and the desired location in the heart of the capital. Perfect accessibility-closed to the house is the subway station Narodni trida line B, where is also a large Tesco store. Wenceslas Square just a 10 minute walk. All civic amenities.
28 500 CZKper month
|Address||Vladislavova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||163 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.