Prague, Elegant flat with the Castle view, furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Plaska street, balcony, Mala Strana
We rent a nice furnished apartment 3 + kk in the street Plaska in Prague 5, Malá Strana/Újezd. The house is situated in a quiet street directly below your Petrin hill with an observation tower, observatory and other popular sites, including associated Petrin orchards, ideal for relaxing or sports. There are many attractive sights – the coveted Charles Bridge, National Theater or architecturally unique Dancing House. Apartment with a total area of 105 square meters located on the fourth floor of a brick building with an elevator. The house is completely renovated, which was completed in 2008. Rooms are spacious and separated. There are two bedrooms, balcony 5 m2 in size. There are two bathrooms with Italian ceramics and a washing machine with dryer. Living room of 35m², kitchen is fully equipped with electrical appliances brand REX. The apartment has a telephone, satellite TV, internet access. Furnishings are made of quality materials. The house is located in an attractive location with full amenities. A minute from the house is a tram stop. Before the house free parking.
39 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1300CZK/ per person + energy|
|Address||Plaská, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
from day: 2017/04/28
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.