Prague, luxury, unfurnished apartment 3+1 (100,2m²) for rent, U Kanálky, Vinohrady, balcony
Nice, luxuriously reconstructed apartment for rent 3+l (100,2m²) in the third floor (4th above-ground floor) of reconstructed neo-classical house situated close to Riegrovy sady, in the street U Kanálky, in Vinohrady. This location is well accessible by the public transportation means: Subway station of line „A“ is very close to the object, as well as the tram stop. The flat is unfurnished except for the new kitchen equipment with all the appliances, lamp fittings and sun blinds. The kitchen is separated, bedrooms are fitted with french windows leading to the backyard garden view, balcony with view to the garden. A wooden floor is laid, tailor-made doors with no rebate and french windows to the garden are set in, the ceramic tiling is combined with mosaic and Sandstone floor tiling. The bathrooms are supplied with Butterfly and Lussobath sanitary fittings, this residential unit has its own independent gas boiler Therm. Further equipment: 2 bathrooms (one with shower, one with bath), safety entrance doors, videophone to the entrance, cabling ready for TV, internet and satelite connection.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5500,-|
|Address||U Kanálky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100,20 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.