Prague, nice, furnished apartment 2+kk (65m²) for rent, U Zvonařky, Vinohrady, garden (50m²), garage
Beautiful apartment 2 + kk for rent on the street U Zvonařky in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment with a total area of 65 square meters is located on the ground floor of a brick building – a new residential complex. There is a reception, security service, swimming pool, restaurant, fitness center and underground parking. The apartment is entirely furnished. The kitchen is equipped with all appliances – fridge, hob, oven, dishwasher, kettle, crockery. In the living room sofa, living wall, TV. The bedroom has a double bed, wardrobe, dresser and mirror. In the hall is built-in wardrobes. The bathroom has a tub and washing machine. On the floor floating floor and tiles. Available garden of the size of 50m². Garage for rent for some extra fee. The house is located close to the tram.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5500,- + garage 1000,-|
|Address||U Zvonařky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.