Prague, unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Zlatnická Street, New Town, 43 m², balcony, in th center
We offer for rent unfurnished, smaller but very nice apartment 2 +1, total area of 43 square meters, in Prague 1 – New Town, in Zlatnická Street. Apartment is located on the 2nd floor with elevator and has two separate rooms. The floors are parquet, bathroom with a shower, the kitchen with hob and extractor fan. Built-in wardrobe in the hall. Cable TV, telephone line. Excellent access to every part of the city – around the corner from the tram, metro line B- Náměstí Republiky and Florence about 3 min walk. In addition, the historic city center is nearby. Nice accommodation in Prague!
11 500 CZKper month
|Address||Zlatnická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.