Very comfortable spacious apartment 2 + kk in new building in a quiet location of Prague 5 - Košíře
Apartment with a layout arrangement 2 + kitchen corner with 78 sq.m. floor area consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette (kitchen is detachable and has a also a separate entrance ) and of spacious bedroom with a generous 10 sq.m. bathroom. Kitchenette is equipped with a combined oven and grill, ceramic hob, dishwasher and refrigerator.The floor is floating, tiles in the bathroom. The house is brick with ceilings from concrete. The apartment has a very low heating expenditures. The house is in perfect condition. It has a common boiler room and two tracts of inner courtyard. There are offices on the ground floor. The locality is residential, very quiet and full of greenery with excellent access to public transport (5 minutes walk to the bus and tram stops, a total of about 13 minutes to metro B Andel and shopping center Novy Smichov. The town has several shops with basic food and goods of a daily consumption, several restaurants and other services as kindergarden, elementary school and a grammar school. The surrounding buildings offer a parking spaces for rent.
3 832 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Musílkova, Praha 5|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.