Prague 2, unfurnished duplex apartment 4+1 (197m²) for rent, Vinohradska street, Vinohrady, terrace
Unfurnished duplex apartment 4+1 in the street Vinohradská in Prague 2. Apartment with a total floor area of 197 square meters is situated in the fifth and sixth floor. In the apartment is large living room, 3 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms (bath and shower), separate toilet. The floors are parquet and tiles. The apartment includes a terrace. There is parking place for an extra fee per months. Beautiful, desired location. You can find here all the amenities. Restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities everywhere in the neighborhood. Several theaters and music clubs in the area. Peace and relaxation can be found in Riegerovy sady. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Namesti Miru only a few minutes walk from the house.
40 560 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000CZK + energy|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||197 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.