Prague, half furnished family detached house 3+1 for rent, Ke Smejkalu street, Seberov, parking.
Furnished half of semidetached house in Seberov. Layout of the flat is 3+1, size is 80 sqm. House is furnished with standard furniture and also with all the necessary appliances (fridge, freezer, stove with a glass plate, dishwasher, after agreement also the washing machine). In the bathroom is bathtub, toilet is separately. There is cable TV, the possibility to connect telephone line. You can also use the garden of 488 sqm and the garden house for bikes… Parking in the yard and on the street. Living in a quiet part of Prague, on the edge. Good transport accessibility – 2 minutes from the house is bus stop, a few minutes to metro Opatov. 5 minutes by car to the shopping center with many shops and services. An ideal place for relaxation.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Ke Šmejkalu, Praha 4 - Šeberov|
|Usable area||80 m²|
|Grounds area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.