Beautiful apartment in a new building, 3 bedrooms (78 m²), 2 x balconies, Prague 9, Vysočany
Nice apartment for rent in a house which is situated in 7. floor of building in Prague 9, Vysočany. A new building from 2007. Apartment has available 3 + kk, 78 m2 area and is partially furnished. There are two bedrooms (there is double bed, built-in wardrobe), living room with sofa, kitchen (new kitchen, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, ceramic hob, electric oven) with dining table. Bathroom with bath and washing machine, toilet in separate room, cloakroom. The floor is a floating floor and tiles. There is heated by central heating. The apartment has two balconies (12 sqm and 8 sqm ) and there is possibility parking in the garage for a fee. The area has a large nature park, spread around the various projects which are linked to park paths and long cycle leading up to the center. The project is in very good availability from the center of Prague. Not far away is the tram stop.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000CZK|
|Address||Podkovářská, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.