Beautiful, unfurnished apartment with terrace and garden, 3 bedrooms (85 m²), Prague 10, Vršovice
This beautiful apartment is located on the ground floor, situated in Prague Vršovice, near a beautiful park with a vineyard – Gröbovka. This flat has available 3 + kk, with area of 85 square meters. The apartment is very bright, spacious, there are two bedrooms, kitchen (kitchen, fridge and washing machine), living room with access to terrace and garden, which is part of the apartment, there are two bathrooms (with bath and toilet, with shower corner). The apartment is unfurnished, the floors are floating, there are two safes. Atractive location with excellent access to public transportation (5 minutes walk to the Metro Namesti Miru) and with excellent amenities. In the immediate vicinity of Park Gröbovka, about 15 minutes walk to the center of Prague on Wenceslas Square.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kozácká, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.