Beautiful, renovated apartment for rent, 1+1, (34 m²), Prague 7, Holesovice, street Letohradská
We offer for rent a beautiful apartment 1 +1, which is after complete reconstruction. The apartment offers a living area with an area of 34 m2, located on the first floor of the house in Prague 7, Holesovice. The apartment is unfurnished, there is built on the sleeping floor (see photo), there is a new kitchen with electric cooker, small fridge and washing machine. Bathroom with shower and toilet. The floors are wood, there are new windows, new gas heating and electric boiler. Living in a quiet street near the city center with excellent accesibility. Tram stop is 3 minutes from the house, 3 minutes by tram to metro Vltavska. There are all civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, schools, theaters, cinemas, galleries. Near is located Letensky park suitable for pleasant walks with a nice view of Prague.
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Letohradská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||34 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.