Prague 1, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, area of 120 m², Mala Strana.
We would like to offer you this representative, unfurnished apartment 3+1, total area of 120 m2, which is located on the 1st floor of the building with an elevator in a lucrative location in Prague – Mala Strana, the street Kosarkovo nabrezi. House from the 19th century was nicely renovated, apartment itself was also completely renovated five years ago. Even the apartment is unfurnished, it has equipped kitchen (electric oven, hob, dishwasher, refrigerator). The apartment consists of spacious living room and two separated bedrooms. In the bathroom is a bath and toilet, second toilet is separate. The apartment is also equipped with washer and dryer. On the floors are beautiful renovated parquet and tiles. The apartment has a balcony/glazed wintergarden. For long-term rent can be equipped with furniture. The apartment has a beautiful view of Prague Castle and the church St. Nicolas. The house is located in the historical center of Prague, yet in a quiet location by the river Vltava – there is all amenities, near Wallenstein garden, restaurants, bars, post office, etc. is also excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague – tram. Malostranska stop about 2 minutes. walk from the house.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kosárkovo nábř., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.