Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Karoliny Svetle st, Stare Mesto, balcony, 87sqm.
Beautiful spacious apartment 2+1 with an area of 87 sqm in Karoliny Svetle, Prague 1 – Stare Mesto. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of the historic building in downtown Prague, the house has an elevator. There is only unfurnished kitchen line. In the bathroom is a shower and toilet. Both rooms are separated. The apartment is after a complete reconstruction, quality original wood floors, as well as all house. The apartment includes a balcony facing to the courtyard. Excellent location with excellent transport links, close to the house is a tram stop, metro line B Narodni trida only 5 minutes. All civic amenities, Tesco, bars, restaurants. The National Theatre only 5 minutes walk. Smetanovo nabrezi nearly. On the other side is Kampa. Suitable for students.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 CZK utilities + energy|
|Address||Karoliny Světlé, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||87 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.