Prague, deluxe, funished apartment 3+1 for rent, street Divadelni, Old Town, 142m², 2 bathrooms
Renting a representative luxury apartment after reconstruction, directly in the center of Prague, near the National Theater. Layout 3+1, 142sqm. Furnished apartment has 2 bathrooms – one with a shower and a bath, a shower in the second one. There is a beautiful and modern equipped kitchen there. There are parquet on the floors, central heating. This is a totally unique offer in an excellent location. Beautiful surroundings of old Prague directly calls for walks, very close to the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and other sightseeings. The surroundings is just filled with old pubs, restaurants, but there are also theaters, cinemas, and the very own center with shops and shopping centers is just a few minutes by walk. Tram stop is 50 meters from the house. Offers like this one are very few, so do not hesitate to come to see it for your own.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Divadelní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||142 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.