Prague, fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Janackovo nabrezi, Smichov, 54m², nice view
Nice apartment 2 +1 with an area of 54 m2 in the street Janackovo nabrezi, Prague 5 – Smichov. Apartment is situated on the 1st floor of a brick house with an elevator. It is after a complete reconstruction and very nicely furnished. There is a living room, bedroom, a smaller kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom with corner bath and toilet. On the floors are parquets and tiles. The satellite connection. Beautiful view. Very lucrative locality with good transport accessibility. Not far from the house is a tram stop, underground station „Andel“ line B only about 10 minutes easy walk. Near the subway is also a large shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov with two modern cinemas. All civic amenities. Nearby is the National Museum Musaion with a permanent exhibition focusing on the folk culture of the Czech Republic.
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||Janáčkovo nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.