Prague 8, cosy furnished loft in a new building for rent, 1+1, balcony, Novakovych street, Palmovka.
Let me offer you a cosy loft divided into 3rd and 4th floor in a new building in Prague 8 – Novákových Street. The flat disposition is 1+1, when on the first floor you'd find modern, fully equipped kitchen and dining room, on the second floor is bedroom. Down part of the flat is facing peaceful courtyard, which you'd enjoy more through smaller balcony. The flat would be furnished at the moment of occupancy, what also contains built-in wardrobe in the corridor. White colour of the kitchen broadens space of the flat gently and is equipped with fridge, cooking desk, oven and new dishes. In the flat is wash machine. Bathroom consists of small bath and toilet. Cable internet in the house. Location of the flat promises easy and fast transport accessibiliti to the centre – yellow line, station Palmovka is nearby. Complete civic amenities provided as well. The flat would be due to its characteristics perfect for single or young couple.
|other water source|
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000,- CZK utilities (house service fee, electricity and internet)|
|Address||Novákových, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.