Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk, Vita Nejedleho street, Zizkov, 33.65 sqm.
Very nice, airy apartment 2+kk in Zizkov, Vita Nejedleho street. The apartment is located on the fourth floor of the brick house. The total usable area is 33.65 sqm. The whole house and apartment has been fully renovated. The apartment is not furnished. The only nice kitchen with fridge and cooker. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. The possibility of using a washing machine that is in the basement for a monthly fee. This is a nice location near the center. You will find here high quality amenities. A rich range of activities for leisure time. The opportunity to visit some of the local theaters. Restaurant, coffees and shopping opportunities everywhere in the neighborhood. Excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop just a few minutes walk from the house.
|other water source|
8 500 CZKper month
|Address||Víta Nejedlého, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||33,65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.