Prague, nice apartment 4+kk (115m²) for rent, Peluškova, Kyje, balcony
Beautiful apartment 4+kk for rent on the street Peluškova in Prague 9 – Kyje. Apartment with area of 115 square meters is located on the fifth floor of the new brick building. The apartment has a living room with kitchenette, equipped with all appliances, another three separate bedrooms and there are also three balconies. Floating floors and tiles. The garage is also available for some extra fee per month. Residential project – Novy Hradek in Prague 9 – Kyje meets a comfortable and modern living. Ideally combines the advantages of living close to nature with the comforts of the city. Metro Rajska zahrada 2 minutes from the bus stop near the house-10 minutes. Cerny Most metro –5 – minute with bus where you can find shopping and entertainment center Cerny Most. Great social infrastructure. Within walking distance of the project is the municipal office, health center, nursery school, primary school, secondary school, a number of shops, banks, sports facilities and centers offering various services.
|other water source|
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2600,- + energy|
|Address||Pelušková, Praha 9 - Kyje|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.