Prague 6, nice, partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, area of 56 m², Belohorska street, Brevnov.
We offer to rent a nice partly furnished apartment 2+1 with an area of 56 m2 in Belohorska street, Prague 6-Břevnov. The apartment is located in the 1st floor of a brick building with an elevator. There are two separate rooms and kitchens. The kitchen is equipped with a new kitchen unit and appliances – fridge, electric oven, gas stove, dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath, toilet is separate. Heating is central. On the floors are parquet, tiles, carpets and PVC. Internet connection (adsl). There is also a cellar and bicycles storage in the house.Parking by the house. Excellent transport access, close to the house is a tram stop. Nearby is a park Hvezda and park Ladronka, near is also a beautiful monastery garden of Brevnov monastery.
10 200 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3400,- (house service fee, electricity, heating)|
|Address||Bělohorská, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.