Prague 6, nice, partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, area of 56 m², Belohorska street, Brevnov.
We offer to rent a nice partly furnished apartment 2+1 with an area of 56 m2 in Belohorska street, Prague 6-Břevnov. The apartment is located in the 1st floor of a brick building with an elevator. There are two separate rooms and kitchens. The kitchen is equipped with a new kitchen unit and appliances – fridge, electric oven, gas stove, dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath, toilet is separate. Heating is central. On the floors are parquet, tiles, carpets and PVC. Internet connection (adsl). There is also a cellar and bicycles storage in the house.Parking by the house. Excellent transport access, close to the house is a tram stop. Nearby is a park Hvezda and park Ladronka, near is also a beautiful monastery garden of Brevnov monastery.
10 200 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3400,- (house service fee, electricity, heating)|
|Address||Bělohorská, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.