Beautiful, fully furnished apartment with balcony, 2 +kk (62 m²), Prague 6, Dejvice, street Máslova
We offer for rent a beautiful apartment 2 + kk with an area of 62.55 square meters. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator, situated in Prague 6, Dejvice. The apartment has a balcony with a beautiful and soothing views of the surroundings. There are separate bedrooms, living room with access to balcony and kitchenette (kitchen is fully equipped with appliances – fridge, ceramic hob, dishwasher). The bathroom has a tub and toilet. The floors are wood, central heating. The apartment includes a garage which is to be rented with the apartment. This is a very nice and the desired location. This area is high-quality civic amenities. Restaurants and shopping opportunities nearby. Easy access to airport and city center. A tram stop or subway station nearby.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Máslova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||62,55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.