Prague, renovated, completely furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, street Tovarni, Holesovice, 78m²
We offer to rent a fully furnished apartment 2+1 (renovated in 2010) on the first floor of brick building. The apartment has two bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen where we can find a fridge / freezer, cooker with ceramic hob and oven and a dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and washing machine, a dryer can be added as well after an agreeement. Toilet is separately. The apartment is furnished with all furniture, there is a TV as well, internet connection is available via O2 or UPC. On the floors there are a parquets and marble tiles, heating is central. In front of the house there is reserved parking space. Another advantage is the possibility of using common garden – has about 400m². The house is located in the rapidly growing district of Prague – in Holesovice. Around the excellent civic amenities. Also good transport links – the way to the city centrer by tram takes 10 minutes. The apartment is ready to move, viewing highly recommended …
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000,-|
|Address||Tovární, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.