Prague 2, renovated, furnished apartment 3+kk (74 m²) for rent, balcony, Vinohrady, Manesova street.
We would like to offer for rent this completely renovated, fully furnished apartment 3+kk with a total area of 74 m2, located on the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment consists of two bathrooms, two separate bedrooms and spacious living room with built-in kitchen. The first bathroom has a toilet and sink, a second bath, washbasin, bidet and toilet. One of the bedrooms overlooking the quiet street, the other with a balcony to the courtyard. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Vinohrady district where the property is located has very good facilities, near is a large park Riegrovy sady. Excellent place to relax, sport and relaxation. Transportation to the all parts of Prague is perfect, Jiriho z Podebrad subway station just a few minute walk from the house. Nearby is a shopping center Flora. We recommend a viewing. Photos before furnishing.
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.