Prague, partly furnished 1 +1 flat for rent, Pod Pekárnami street, Vysočany, 38 m², garden
Atypical, partly furnished flat 1+1 is on first floor of brick house with an elevator in Pod Pekárnami street, Prague 9 – Vysocany. The total usable area is 38 m2 with shared balcony. In the living room is a floor for sleeping. Kitchen equipped with fridge, ceramic hob and hood. Bathroom with shower and toilet. On the floor tiles and carpet. Heating is central. UPC and O2 are in the apartment. The apartment is after complete reconstruction in 2009. In the courtyard there is a small garden, which can be used. Location provides seamless transport connection to the ring road as well as the city center. Metro B Vysočanská is two minutes walk, as well as trams and buses.
8 500 CZKper month
|Address||Pod pekárnami, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.