Prague 4, spacious family house 5+2 for rent, area of 273 m², garden, pool, Lhotka, Slepa.
We offer practical family house for rent (area of 273 m2) in Prague 4, Lhotka, near the international schools, British International School of Prague and The English International School. In this house there are two separate units – they can be connected. On the ground floor is a spacious living room with a terrace, kitchen, hall, entrance hall, cloakroom, bathroom and toilet. The first floor has one bedroom, two rooms (one with terrace 9.9 m2), separate kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and separate toilet. In the attic there are two bedrooms, hall, bathroom and separate toilet. The house is air-conditioned. In the basement there are two garages, two cellars and utility room. Two gas heating boilers, hot water throughout the house. Established telephone line, the ISDN / ADSL. The house has a security device, connected to an ARC. The house has a garden area of 632 m2, which is automatically irrigated. In the garden is also a heated pool. Gardening and maintenance (pool) services can be arranged. In the vicinity of the primary and nursery school, health center, a shopping center with bowling, golf, sports hall for squash, tenish. A lot of green in the range of natural monument Modřanská rokle. Transport accessibility by public transport, bus stop nearby, 5 minutes to the metro to the center about 15 minutes by car.
|other water source|
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Slepá II, Praha 4 - Lhotka|
|Usable area||359 m²|
|Grounds area||824 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.