Prague, deluxe renovated, fully furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Americka, Vinohrady, 43m²
Beautiful, renovated apartment 2+kk located on the third floor of the brick building with and elevator. In the apartment there are one bedroom and a living room with kitchenette, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob and oven, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Living room and bedrooms are furnished with new quality furniture, floors are made of american walnut. Central heating, the house has central gas boiler room. In the bathroom there are a bathtub and washing machine combined with dryer. Very nice locality nearby the city center. In the surroundings you can find excellent civic amenities. Rich range of activities for leisure. Theaters, cafes and quality restaurants in the neighborhood. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Namesti Miru nearby.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000,-|
|Address||Americká, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.