Prague, furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, U zvonarky, Vinohrady, 77m², garage, swimming pool
Very nice apartment 3+kk on the ground floor of brick building in the street U Zvonarky. The total area is 77 sqm and the flat is fully furnished. Kitchen with all appliances. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and washing machine. As floor coverings there are parquet and tiles. The apartment has internet, cable TV and telephone. To the apartment belongs a parking space in the garage. The house has a 24 hour reception and security. Possibility to use the swimming pool (only for residents). The house is located close to the center and there are complete civic amenities around. Vinohrady is a very popular place for living. Nearby there is the park Folimanka, in the surroundings you can find many excellent restaurants and cafes, theaters, shops, monuments, etc.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 7200,-|
|Address||U Zvonařky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||77 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.