Spacious, nice, furnished apartment 4+1 (170m²) for rent, Rašínovo nábřeží, Vyšehrad, 3 balconies
Nice, spacious apartment 4+1 (170m²) for rent with 3 balconies in Rašínovo nábřeží in one of the famous Prague villas built between 1912 – 1913 by architect Emil Kralicek. Secession villa with cubistic details is located right under Vysehrad Castle, in the neighborough of buildings built by Otakar Novotny and Josef Chochol. The interior contains stairs, valuable thanks stairl rail in geometrical secession style. South-west- east orientated. The apartment is furnished and after completely reconstruction. There is large hall, equipped kitchen with all appliances – stove, oven, dish washer, hood. There are three bedrooms and living room. The apartment has two bathrooms (one with bath, shower and toilet, in the second bathroom is a bath, additional toilet is separate). Four storage rooms. Tiles and parquets on the floor. Wonderful garden suitable for barbecue and sitting. Also parking in the garage in the house is available for extra fee per month.
38 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000,- + energy|
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||170 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.