Beautiful furnished flat 3+1 (108 m²) for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Manesova street, 2 balconies, elevator
Beautiful, luxury apartment 3+1 for rent (108 sqm) in Manesova street, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of brick building with an elevator and is completely furnished. There is a newly furnished kitchen with washing machine, refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove and microwave, two bedrooms to the courtyard, two bathrooms, two balconies and storage. Own gas boiler. Possibility of renting a parking space in Americka street, 10min by walk from the house, 4000 CZK/monthly. The apartment is located in a very lucrative area a short walk from Wenceslas Square, about 10 minutes walk. Not far from the house is a tram station or subway A Namesti Miru, metro line B only max.10 minutes away. Near is the very nice park Riegrovy sady and sady Svatopluka Cecha. There are plenty of cafes, restaurants, shops etc.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.