Prague, nice, sunny apartment 2+1 (65,5m²) for rent, Tomáškova, Smíchov
Beautiful apartment 2 + 1 for rent on the street Tomáškova in Smichov. Apartment with a total area of 65.5 square meters is located in the 2nd brick floor, fully renovated house with new lift. The entire house is insulated and has a new quality windows. Apartments are perfectly soundproofed. Input spaces of the building and individual floors are on the walls and floors covered with granite. The apartment consists of entrance hall, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom with shower and separate toilet. Kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances – ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. In rooms are double beds, wardrobe, lighting quality. On the floor are parquet. In the kitchen, bathroom and toilet are high quality tiles. The apartment has home phone, there is the possibility of fixed telephone lines and solid internet connection. The apartment has its own gas boiler Junkers. Possible to rent garage for extra fee per month. Not far from the house tram and metro B – Andel.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 Kč cca|
|Address||Tomáškova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||65,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.