Prague, nice, sunny apartment 2+1 (65,5m²) for rent, Tomáškova, Smíchov
Beautiful, sunny apartment 2 +1 for rent on the street Tomáškova. Apartment with a total area of 65.5 square meters is located on the third floor of the house. It consists of an entrance hall, two spacious rooms and kitchens. There is a bathroom and separate toilet. Kitchen equipped with stove, built-in electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and extractor fan vented into the chimney. New built-in wardrobes (from 8 to 10m²). Own gas boiler Junkers. All apartments and other premises of the building are equipped with designer fixtures in bathrooms and toilets are ceilings with highlight. In kitchens, bathrooms and toilets are superior to ceramic tiles. In all the apartments are new windows, security door latch and two security locks and intercom. The house is a special room on the bins, which is ventilated and ventilated to the roof of the house. Representative common areas.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000|
|Address||Tomáškova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||65,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.