Prague, nice, luxury, furnished apartment 3+1 (140m²) for rent, Betlémská, Staré Město
Beautiful, luxury apartment 3 +1 for rent on the street Betlémská in Prague 1 – Old Town. This apartment with total area of 140 square meters is located in the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment is furnished, the furniture is antique. In the living room is a sofa. The apartment has two bedrooms. One bedroom has a double bed, the other two single beds. The kitchen is fully equipped – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob and dishwasher. There are two bathrooms – one bathroom with tub and toilet, in the second bathroom is a shower, toilet and there is a washing machine. The apartment has television, satellite, Internet connection. Possible to rent a garage for an extra fee. The house is situated in a beautiful location, close is famous Charles Bridge. Not far from the house is a metro Národní třída and tram stops.
80 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000,-|
|Address||Betlémská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.