Prague 1, spacious partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, 68 m², Old Town, Havelska street.
We would like to offer this nice apartment 2+1 in the Old Town, Havelska street. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the building without an elevator. The total usable area is 68 m2. The apartment is partially furnished. There are two separate bedrooms and kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with appliances (gas stove, electric oven, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher). In the bathroom is a practical shower, toilet and sink. On the floors are carpet and tiles. Excellent location in the historical center of Prague. Excellent location halfway between Old Town and Wenceslas Square. Excellent amenities. Restaurants and shopping opportunities all around. Cultural life guaranteed – theaters, cinemas and museums all over the neighborhood. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Metro station Mustek (line A, B) is located just a few minutes walk from the house. Comfortable living in an amazing place.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house service fee 900,- per person; + electricity approx. 800,- + gas approx. 1200,-|
|Address||Havelská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||68,30 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.