Prague 6, beautiful apartment 3+1 for rent, area of 121 m², terrace, Bubenec, N. A. Nekrasova street
We would like to offer this beautiful attic apartment in the 3rd floor of the brick building without an elevator. The house is situated in a quiet part of Prague 6, Bubenec. The apartment is unfurnished, rooms are separated. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances (fridge-freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave oven, hood). The spacious bathroom has a bathtub and toilet, in the bathroom on the second floor is a shower and toilet. There is a fixed Internet connection and cable TV. There is a terrace with an area of 15 m2 with a beautiful view of the surroundings. The apartment is situated in an attractive location with full amenities and easy access to the city center (less than 5 minutes walk from the house the metro, trams and buses, „Dejvicka“).
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||N. A. Někrasova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||121 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.