Prague, furnished apartment for rent 1 + kk, Vršovická street, 43 m², new building, garage, cellar
Cozy, furnished apartment for rent 1+kk in the street Vrsovicka, Vrsovice, Prague 10. The total usable area is 43 m2 and is located in the 3rd floor of the brick house. The apartment includes a balcony. The modern kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher. The bathroom has tub, washing machine. The apartment has a garage that can be rented for a fee. Excellent access to the city center. A stroll through the park to the city center 15 minutes. High standard – attractive housing. In the vicinity of major sports – basketball court, tennis courts, fitness center, swimming pool, restaurants, cafes, hairdressers, food. Wide infrastructure services – around kindergarten and elementary school, skating rink with public skating, medical services, shopping, entertainment. The apartment available in 10 days or 1.4.2012.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500,- + garage 1000,- (if needed)|
|Address||Vršovická, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.