Luxurious, furnished apartment for rent, 3 +1 (125 m²), Prague 1, Old Town, street Dusni
We offer for rent a beautiful, luxuriously furnished apartment completely renovated, located on the 4th floor of building with elevator. Apartment is very bright, has available 3 +1 and has a total area of 125 square meters. There are two bedrooms with windows oriented to the courtyard, fully furnished living room with plasma TV, new kitchen equipped with appliances (refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven and hood), and there is also a spacious dressing room. All equipment is new and modern style. The bathroom has a bath and toilet, second toilet is in a separate room. There is also a spacious balcony with magnificent views and a cellar in the house. Very attractive location, excellent amenities and public transport. Old City as the most sought location, is also the most beautiful parts of Prague, suitable for demanding clients who seek an amazing atmosphere of the ancient parts of the city.
34 000 CZKper month
|Address||Dušní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||125 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.