Luxury furnished apartment 3+1 (110 sqm) for rent, Prague 1 - Old Town, Veleslavinova, balcony
Luxury furnished apartment 3+1 on the second floor of the renovated building (with elevator). The apartment has two bedrooms, living room, kitchen equipped with all appliances including dishwasher. There is also a cloakroom, storage room and balcony. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and shower, toilet is separate. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, gas heating. The apartment is rented fully furnished, part of the equipment is also satellite TV. In the house there is 24-hour reception and management service. The house is located in the very heart of the historic city.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 Kč|
|Address||Veleslavínova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment 4 + 1 for rent, 152 m², 2 bathrooms, Old Town, Street Na Perštýně
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment to rent 2+kk (53 m²), Rybná street, Old Town, luxury amenities
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.