Luxury apartment with terrase, 2 +kk (64m²), Prague 2, street Italska, 5 min. from Wenceslas Square
We would like to offer you a wonderful, luxury apartment for rent, which is situated in Prague 2, a very attractive location, about five minutes' walk from Wenceslas Square. It is a flat on the fifth floor of the renovated house, new building mezzanine, 2 + kk, the total area of 64 square meters of living space. The apartment is partially furnished, divided into two floors with a terrace. The first floor has a living room with kitchenette, hallway, utility room (washing machine and dryer available) and toilet. The second floor is a bedroom, bathroom with tub and shower, second toilet and bidet + terrace. Internet and UPC. Flat heating and hot water – your own combined boiler. The floors are parquet and tiles, there are security doors and a cellar in the house. Which has an excellent amenities and great transport links, close to public transportation, an attractive location.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - BP
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.