Prague, beautiful, renovated apartment 3+kk for rent, Trebizskeho, Vinohrady, 75m², balcony
Beautiful, renovated apartment on the first floor of the brick building with an elevator. The apartment has two bedrooms and a living room with kitchenette, where we find a gas stove, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. From the living room there is the an entrance to a small balcony. Heating is gas. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, a washing machine can be added after an agreement. The house is situated in a popular residential area – Vinohrady, there are excellent restaurants, interesting shops around, the house is close to one of Prague's most beautiful parks – Riegerovy sady, the metro station Namesti Miru and Square Jiriho z Podebrad just few minutes walking distance.
21 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges cca CZK 1000,- / 2 p. + electricity CZK 1000,- + gas CZK 1000,-|
|Address||Třebízského, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.