Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 2+kk, Celjabinska street, Vrsovice, 110sqm, after reconstruction
Unfurnished apartment 2+kk, 110 sqm, on the seventh floor of the brick house in Vrsovice, Prague 10, Celjabinska street. The apartment has one separated bedroom. Kitchen equipped with fridge freezer and gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher. In the bathroom is a corner bath, separate toilet. There are two chambers in the apartment. Built-in wardrobes. Security doors. Floating floors and tiles. Gas floor heating, floor. Connection to the Internet and telephone. Excellent transport links and amenities. In the vicinity of major sports – basketball court, tennis courts, fitness center, swimming pool, restaurants, cafes, hairdressers, food. Wide infrastructure services – kindergarten and elementary school, skating rink with public skating, medical services, shopping, entertainment.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000CZK|
|Address||Čeljabinská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.