Prague, deluxe family house 5+1 for rent, Nebusice, 270m², garden, swimming pool, 3 bathrooms
Wonderfully funcional, high-grade family house (270 m2) in Prague Nebusice, right next International School of Prague. On the groundfloor is living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen – glass ceramic stove, dish washer, ice box, freezer, dining corner and equipped laundry. Tiled floor with floor heating in the whole area of the house (no gas i the house). Livable balcony with entrance from the parents bedroom. Lovely swimming pool. 2nd floor: there are 4 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms. Security camera/alarm system, maintaining of the garden and swimming pool paid extra. Nature reservation Divoka Sarka and popular water reservoir Dzban. Easy transportation – bus stop round the corner, 10 min by bus to subway station Dejvická.
100 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house service fee 10.000,- + electricity (it is paid directly to the suppliers)|
|Address||Nebušická, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||270 m²|
|Grounds area||400 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.