Renovated unfurnished apartment 2+1 (70 m²) for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, street Ripska, elevator
Renovated unfurnished apartment 2+1 (70 m2) for rent is located on the third floor of the brick building with an elevator. There is a living room, one bedroom and kitchen, which will be equipped with cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is separate. On the floors there are parquets, in the hallway and bathroom tiles. Heating is gas. There is a possibility to connect internet and cable TV via O2. The house is situated in an excellent quiet location with lots of greenery. In the vicinity many opportunities to relax and rest – park Riegrovy sady at your fingertips. The possibility of cultural life – theater U Hasicu or theater Na Vinohradech nearby. Quality of civic amenities. A wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes. Easy access of transportation to all parts of Prague. Tram stop a few steps from the house, metro station Jiriho z Podebrad or namesti Miru nearby. Available from December.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy bills + house charges 700,- / 1 person|
|Address||Řipská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.