Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+1 for rent, Italska street, Vinohrady, terrace, fireplace, parking, 130 m².
Nice apartment 4+1 (130 sqm) on the 5th floor of the brick house in Italian street in Vinohrady. The apartment is very quiet, rented as unfurnished (furniture in the photos is a previous tenant). The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, stove, oven and dishwasher. There are two bathrooms, one on each floor and there is also a washing machine. The possibility of establishing a parking space on the street. The apartment includes a spacious terrace wiht nice overlooking to the courtyard, for example suitable for grilling. Nice fireplace in the apartment. Beautiful and desirable location with excellent transport links (on Wenceslas Square can be reached in about 3 minutes by tram or 10 minutes by walk). You can also find here complete amenities (many shops, restaurants, cafes).
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000,- czk utilities (3 person)|
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.