Very attractive and well made duplex apartment 3 +1 in the immediate vicinity of Prague centre
The reconstruction of the duplex apartment was completed in 2010 with a higher standard with an emphasis on a high standard and comfort of its inhabitants. The apartment has completely equipped kitchen (cherry wood), stucco plaster, preparation for the fireplace, there is floor heating throughout the whole apartment, own gas boiler, cloakroom and two bathrooms. It's considered to be built 12 m2 terrace on the upper floor. The house is after complete reconstruction in 2010 – facade, elevator, stairs, risers (Roof 2003). The apartment has access to the balcony in the courtyard and covered parking space there. The flat is situated in the corner of Balbínova and Anglicka streets, on the top floor of the building. It is located near the Museum, Namesti Miru and I.P.Pavlova subway stations, near Prague highway and connection to Prague circle. 5 minutes walk to Wenceslas Square, 8 minutes to Central Station and a minute from the supermarket, restaurants, fast food establishments, drugstores, banks and other shops and services. The apartment is ideal for young couple or family that requires time-saving links with home. The flat offers all the benefits of the city center, combined with a calm and comfortable housing.
|transport connection||2 mins to metro|
|underground||namesti Miru, I.P.Pavlova,Muzeum|
|other water source|
8 215 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Balbínova, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||126,40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.