Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Havelská Street, Stare Mesto, 54 m².
The tastefully furnished apartment in the heart of the city, close to Wenceslas Square, a prestigious address in the street Havelská. Fully furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 54 m2 is on the third floor with elevator. The floors are floating floors and tiles. The apartment wardrobes, sofa, TV, satellite TV network, storage and more. Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. Connections to all other parts of the city is ideal, Mustek metro station is situated 3 minutes from the house. Around the house provides a great atmosphere of Old Town, right in the street Havelská are stable markets with a diversified product range. In this house is one more indentical flat available.
|other water source|
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000,- (house service fee, includes SAT and WiFi, electricity and gas deposit)|
|Address||Havelská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.