Prague 1, nice, very spacious unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Rasinovo nabrezi, Nove Mesto.
Very nice, unfurnished apartment 3+1 is situated on the ground floor of a brick house in the street Rasinovo nabrezi, Prague 1 – New Town. The kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances (refrigerator, electric oven), there are two bedrooms, living room, 1 bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separate. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Parking is available in nearby streets Konviktska for a monthly fee. Housing is located in a prestigious location in the center of Prague near the Vltava river. Excellent transport links, public transport is just 2 minutes from the house (tram. Palacky Square station, line B). Great amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, shops, cinemas, theaters, schools).
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500,- CZK house service fee per person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.