Prague 5, nice furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, 100 m², balcony, garage, Jinonice
We offer for rent nice furnished apartment 3+kk (kitchen corner) in a quiet area. The apartment is situated in a new building in U Krize Street, Prague 5 .- Jinonice. The apartment is on the second floor with elevator and its area is 102 sqm. Great view to maintained gardens and very quiet neighbourhood. Two bedrooms, living room and kitchen divided with wall. Advantage is balcony (4,5 sqm). Floating floor and paving. To the apartment belongs one parking space in underground garages. Further possibility of TV, satellite and washing machine. Civic amenities provided. Transport connection to the centre is fast thanks to metro line „B“, station Jinonice – 5 stations to the centre. In the neighbourhood is a lot of greenery, for all nature park Kosire-Motol or Prokopske udoli.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||U kříže, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.