Beautiful, partly furnished apartment, terrace and parking, 3+kk (80m²), Prague 10, str. Budapešťská
We would like offer to rent a beautiful apartment, located on the fourth floor of a building in Prague 10, Hostivař. This apartment is available: 3 bedrooms and has a surface area of approximately 91 m2 including the terrace (10m²). This flat is partly furnished, there are two bedrooms, living room with kitchen, where is the new corner kitchen with appliances (dishwasher, fridge and freezer, hood). In the hallway is spacious closets. Bathroom with bath and separate toilet. Heating is central with thermostat, the floor is floating in the hall, the bathroom and the toilet tiles. To the apartment belongs parking space, which has to be rented together with the apartment.The house is clean, quiet, there is 24 hour security. This is a very quiet and pleasant location, good transport links, close to the house there is a bus line direction Haje metro station Chodov (approx. 5 minutes). Location also offers great sports facilities and beautiful walks around Hostivař Dam.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Budapešťská, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||80,93 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.