Prague, beautiful partly furnished ap. 3+1 (117m²) for rent, Brdlíkova Street, Motol, balcony, parking
We offer for rent a beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+1 (117 m2) with balcony (7m²), which is located on the third floor of new building in the street Brdlíkova, Prague 5, Motol. There are three separated rooms. The apartment has a kitchen with stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. The bathroom has a tub. The floors are parquet and tiles. Floor heating, central. The apartment has a large lockable garage in the basement, which is also usable as a storage space and have to be rented with flat for a fee. As storage space can be used a cellar six square meters, which also belongs to the apartment. Near the house there are many green, natural park Košíře, two ponds used in winter for skating in Motol. Golf Course Golf Club Prague. Excellent amenities and easy access to the center – 12 minutes to Andel metro station.
21 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 + 1500 garage (has to be rented with apartment)|
|Address||Brdlíkova, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||117 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.